My Forumates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Forumates

100% Free Registration for Fun, Friendship and Flirting..

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

banned for complying to the rules on pof!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dozybugger

dozybugger

Male
Number of posts : 81
Here For : chat
Interests : Slygrogging, Dutch ovens, Annoying folk
Registration date : 2007-11-01

banned for complying to the rules on pof! Empty
PostSubject: banned for complying to the rules on pof!   banned for complying to the rules on pof! Icon_minitime19/12/2007, 5:23 am

You do a good deed like set up a meet night on several ocassions on pof, then get a 3 year ban and barred from hosting/co-hosting and having pictures taken at all meet nights for complying to the rules.

If rules are in place why does a certain moderator on there feel it's his place to make new rules as he goes along? fooking prick!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Green Eyed Gal
Green Eyed Gal

Female
Number of posts : 3126
Here For : friends / chat
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: banned for complying to the rules on pof!   banned for complying to the rules on pof! Icon_minitime19/12/2007, 5:31 am

what actually were you banned for?
Back to top Go down
dozybugger

dozybugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: banned for complying to the rules on pof!   banned for complying to the rules on pof! Icon_minitime19/12/2007, 5:41 am

Hosting a meet night, which complied with the set out rules. My meet was 7pm - 9pm. The moderator seems to think that there was another venue used after the one I booked. But there wasn't, My meet said on the thread 7pm-9pm so if there was another venue, how can I stop people leaving and attending another meet venue?
Back to top Go down
Kat
Green Eyed Gal
Green Eyed Gal

Female

PostSubject: Re: banned for complying to the rules on pof!   banned for complying to the rules on pof! Icon_minitime19/12/2007, 6:18 am

cant you get your guests to back you up?

blimey you arent these peoples mothers.. you cant make them stay in one place!!! ffs!
Back to top Go down
dozybugger

dozybugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: banned for complying to the rules on pof!   banned for complying to the rules on pof! Icon_minitime19/12/2007, 6:26 am

No point, they make the rules up as they go along. If a venue is booked from 7pm - 9pm then the venue has the right to tell the "POF" to exit the area? Which did happen at 9pm, 910pm and 920pm. thats where the moderator seems to think another venue was used.

As apparently people complained about the DJ making requests about the "POF" meet and to exit. My meet was only arranged 7-9pm.

I said to the moderator, that people are free to leave and come and go as they please, it's a meet night not a Nazi camp.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Green Eyed Gal
Green Eyed Gal

Female

PostSubject: Re: banned for complying to the rules on pof!   banned for complying to the rules on pof! Icon_minitime19/12/2007, 6:30 am

i think that sucks!!

but who actually complained to the mod?
Back to top Go down
dozybugger

dozybugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: banned for complying to the rules on pof!   banned for complying to the rules on pof! Icon_minitime19/12/2007, 6:34 am

No idea, he said it wasn not another meet host or nobody that holds a grudge. But a few people complained to the bar staff, who had no idea "pof" had a meet arranged. Yet I booked it through the bar manager Richard.

I think it's another meet host/s maybe the lot who use to do the Derby meets, as there's were cancelled due to the hosts owning the venue and making money through the meets.

Yet the only thing I get from a meet is an empty wallet and a few kisses.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Green Eyed Gal
Green Eyed Gal

Female

PostSubject: Re: banned for complying to the rules on pof!   banned for complying to the rules on pof! Icon_minitime19/12/2007, 6:44 am

its a public bar isnt it?

people complaining is pathetic...
Back to top Go down
dozybugger

dozybugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: banned for complying to the rules on pof!   banned for complying to the rules on pof! Icon_minitime19/12/2007, 6:49 am

It is a public bar, I arranged that we had the upstairs area until 9pm. when the 9pm time came, the upstairs area is a V.I.P area so therefore the party had to move downstairs in the main bar.

People complain just because they can, the stress of organising a meet night is alot. Ohwell, now I won't be hosting or co-hosting anymore. Just ashame as alot of people enjoy the meets, means the Birmingham meets are stopped on "pof"
Back to top Go down
Ignatious Riley

Ignatious Riley

Male
Number of posts : 1112
Here For : What Seems Like An Eternity
Interests : Living The Life Of Riley
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: banned for complying to the rules on pof!   banned for complying to the rules on pof! Icon_minitime19/12/2007, 1:18 pm

I think it's incredibly harsh and rough treatment.

Dude, you've organised successful meets in the past and it's blatently obvious that they've been a success both from the threads and the testimonials you've had from friends you've made.

Pof is a twat like that. You're only worth as much as the last screw-up and they 'haven't the time to look into it etc' . maybe there's more to this than what I know and I wouldn't want to look biased but I know their attitude to dealing with things... ban and problem gone end of story etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ronchurch
Kat
Green Eyed Gal
Green Eyed Gal

Female

PostSubject: Re: banned for complying to the rules on pof!   banned for complying to the rules on pof! Icon_minitime19/12/2007, 2:02 pm

EXACTLY!!!! :hehe:

I feel like making up a new profile and telling em to go feck themselves
Back to top Go down
dozybugger

dozybugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: banned for complying to the rules on pof!   banned for complying to the rules on pof! Icon_minitime19/12/2007, 2:19 pm

Ohwell the twat won't even read my mail, his logged on 5 times since I sent it
Back to top Go down
dozybugger

dozybugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: banned for complying to the rules on pof!   banned for complying to the rules on pof! Icon_minitime19/12/2007, 6:35 pm

Your forum posting privilages have been revoked until 9/13/2010 10:21:36 PM Pacific Standard Time by trappedonbayst

The party is over in Birmingham advertising false events at Lloyds as a springboard to the Malt House and continued charging of money at the door when your crew was warned not to is now the straw that broke the camels back. Any events by all puppet hosts by and for Lainies crew and events will be banned from the forums. All events will now be verified even more closely. Weve had enough reports come in AND NOT from forum or other hosts participants that have complained there was no POF event, bar staff were questioned and none were aware of any POF event, DJs announcing that any members of POF please meet at such and such a door for exit. This is now over.

<table width="100%" border=0><tr class=tablebody><td class=profiletext style="BORDER-RIGHT: #9bacb4 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #9bacb4 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #9bacb4 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #9bacb4 1px solid" vAlign=top width="100%"><table width="100%" bgColor=#e6eff4><tr><td> From:</FONT> Ticketoride (View Profile) (View All Correspondence)
Subject: Meet Night </TD>
<td vAlign=top align=right> Sent Date: 12/19/2007 9:26:31 PM </TD></TR></TABLE></TD></TR></TABLE>
<table width=90><tr><td><table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 bgColor=#000000 border=0><tr><td width="100%"><table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 border=0><tr bgColor=#7674df><td>
<table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><tr><td align=middle>banned for complying to the rules on pof! Vancouver_dating_15200663</TD></TR></TABLE></TD></TR></TABLE></TD></TR></TABLE></TD></TR></TABLE>

<table style="BORDER-RIGHT: #999999 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #999999 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #999999 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #999999 1px solid" width="95%" align=center bgColor=#acd4fb valign="top"><tr><td>Original Message YOU sent on 12/19/2007 12:22:47 AM
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts8912810.aspx

Can you tell me where my mini meet thread has gone? You approved it and moved it over and it seems to have gone

Thanks Steve</TD></TR></TABLE>

No clue.

Frequently Asked Questions

T.

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts8658113.aspx

REMEMBER LOTS OF X-MAS PARTIES WILL BE TAKING PLACE ON THIS NIGHT banned for complying to the rules on pof! Icon_231 </FONT>

**OUR AREA IS ONLY RESERVED BETWEEN 7PM & 9PM FOR POF MEMBERS**

** VENUE **

Lloyds No.1, Soloman Cutler
Regency Wharf
Off Broad Street
Birmingham

now i was within the rules, and made it plain that **** Trappedonbayst is on condredicting tosser, he don't even make sense in why i was banned or why the meets were unplugged
Back to top Go down
tithead
Petulent Child
tithead

Male
Number of posts : 99
Here For : 211080
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: banned for complying to the rules on pof!   banned for complying to the rules on pof! Icon_minitime19/12/2007, 7:11 pm

LMFAO after all the people you reported me my friends i think that's funny & let not forget one of the admins of this site karma's a bitch ain't it
Back to top Go down
Nat
Girl on Fire
Girl on Fire

Female
Number of posts : 2973
Here For : a daft laugh
Interests : talking bollocks till dawn

PostSubject: Re: banned for complying to the rules on pof!   banned for complying to the rules on pof! Icon_minitime20/12/2007, 4:58 am

From what I can see your profile is still active as is the meet thread?????
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=543535976
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banned for complying to the rules on pof!   banned for complying to the rules on pof! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banned for complying to the rules on pof!
Page 1 of 1