My Forumates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Forumates

100% Free Registration for Fun, Friendship and Flirting..

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Child Abuser walks free from court

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Green Eyed Gal
Green Eyed Gal

Female
Number of posts : 3126
Here For : friends / chat
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Child Abuser walks free from court Empty
PostSubject: Child Abuser walks free from court   Child Abuser walks free from court Icon_minitime24/8/2007, 4:44 am

So, he gets a £100 fine and a community order after pleading guilty to abusing over 14 youngsters, the youngest only 18 months old....
its disgusting. Even his own sister said he was a monster who should have been locked up...
The judge was said to have taken his guilty plea into consideration and the fact he was so remorseful... remorseful for what??? Being caught??

your comments on the judicial system going mad again?
Back to top Go down
Nat
Girl on Fire
Girl on Fire

Female
Number of posts : 2973
Here For : a daft laugh
Interests : talking bollocks till dawn

PostSubject: Re: Child Abuser walks free from court   Child Abuser walks free from court Icon_minitime24/8/2007, 9:18 am

Just goes to show what value we place on our children, guy should be castrated. No wonder they think shooting each other is fun :(
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=543535976
Locksmith

Locksmith

Female
Number of posts : 110
Here For : laughs and jokes
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Child Abuser walks free from court   Child Abuser walks free from court Icon_minitime24/8/2007, 12:15 pm

I think he should've been locked up for life, child abusers should pay for their crimes and not just a measly fine!!!!
Back to top Go down
*Emma*
Chuffing Bint
*Emma*

Female
Number of posts : 1059
Here For : Not Much
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Child Abuser walks free from court   Child Abuser walks free from court Icon_minitime24/8/2007, 2:23 pm

Disgusting.....all child abusers need to be put on an island together away from everything and everyone else, either that or castrate 'em all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Child Abuser walks free from court   Child Abuser walks free from court Icon_minitime24/8/2007, 8:35 pm

IT'S SICK really is & a joke how can he get off with that
Back to top Go down
Kat
Green Eyed Gal
Green Eyed Gal

Female

PostSubject: Re: Child Abuser walks free from court   Child Abuser walks free from court Icon_minitime25/8/2007, 4:21 am

and i bet his religious community will close ranks around him to protect him.

My site manager wants ten minutes with him in a locked room with a scaffold pole handy......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Child Abuser walks free from court   Child Abuser walks free from court Icon_minitime25/8/2007, 7:31 am

The whole world has gone mad. Hurt your everyday joe and you go free. Hurt a cop and you end up on death row. It's all about who you know and whose hand you grease. Power and money. Look at O.J. Simpson, he was so obviously guilty but had the money to buy freedom.
Although to be honest I have no clue what the details are on this particular case you are speaking of Kat. What I have stated above is what I have witnessed here in the states.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Green Eyed Gal
Green Eyed Gal

Female

PostSubject: Re: Child Abuser walks free from court   Child Abuser walks free from court Icon_minitime25/8/2007, 10:23 am

this guy is a senior leader in the Jehovahs Witnesses. he admitted 14 counts of child abuse, the youngest of which was 18 months old.....

the world has gone bonkers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Child Abuser walks free from court   Child Abuser walks free from court Icon_minitime26/8/2007, 6:55 am

I find that to be scariest of all when it is religious leaders that do this type of thing. While I understand that people are only human no matter what occupation they hold it is even more frightening when those positions are ones that we are supposed to be able to trust the most. It's a betrayal almost as bad as if it were our own parents doing it to us. Sickening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Child Abuser walks free from court   Child Abuser walks free from court Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Child Abuser walks free from court
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Forumates :: Friendship :: On Your Soapbox-
Jump to: