My Forumates

100% Free Registration for Fun, Friendship and Flirting..

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Cats and Dogs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kat
Green Eyed Gal
Green Eyed Gal

Female
Number of posts : 3126
Here For : friends / chat
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Cats and Dogs   11/10/2007, 7:39 am

DOG DIARY8:00 am - Dog food! My favourite thing! 9:30 am - A car ride! My favourite thing! 9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favourite thing! 10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favourite thing! 12:00 pm - Lunch! My favourite thing! 1:00 pm - Played in the Yard! My favourite thing! 3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favourite thing! 5:00 pm - Milk bones! My favourite thing! 7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favourite thing! 8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favourite thing! 11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favourite thing !

CAT DIARY Day 983 of my captivity. My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. The dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed some sort of dry nuggets.Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless, must eat something in order to keep up my strength. The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However - they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. B4stards!! There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies". I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage. This morning? I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow - but at the top of the stairs. I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe.
For now...
Cat

How true do u think the above 'diaries' are??

as having mainly owned dogs i think they do just love u and are enthusiastic about everything you do for them.
I now own a cat and yes, it seems i have to earn HIS respect rather than the other way round! although sometimes he does let me sleep on my side of the bed.............sometimes!!

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs   11/10/2007, 7:54 am

🤣 That was fooking funny as hell! Loved the cat diary! I was laughing so hard I nearly peed myself! 🤣
Back to top Go down
Kat
Green Eyed Gal
Green Eyed Gal

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs   11/10/2007, 8:53 am

and how fooking true is that??

my cat has only been here for 3 weeks and he tells ME what to do!!!

Nat
Girl on Fire
Girl on Fire

Female
Number of posts : 2973
Here For : a daft laugh
Interests : talking bollocks till dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs   11/10/2007, 9:13 am

My cat is like a teenage boy - have to check he isn't bringing birds home and he strops off to his room if he doesn't get what he wants

He also has mood swings, complains about his food if it's not what he wanted, tries to raid the fridge, ejects cds and dvds, sits where he knows I was sitting and complains if you move him

But I do love him lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=543535976
Kat
Green Eyed Gal
Green Eyed Gal

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs   11/10/2007, 9:37 am

mine wont eat cat food with fish in it!!!

i have half a dozen tins he wont eat. Give him a proper fish out of a sardine tin and no problem....

fussy lil git!

Nat
Girl on Fire
Girl on Fire

Female
Number of posts : 2973
Here For : a daft laugh
Interests : talking bollocks till dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cats and Dogs   11/10/2007, 9:38 am

he will eat if if he has nothing else there - trust me

They are like kids - see how much they can get away with lol