My Forumates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Forumates

100% Free Registration for Fun, Friendship and Flirting..

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charged for riding a bike

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lau
Hong Kong Phooey
Hong Kong Phooey
Lau

Male
Number of posts : 175
Here For : Spontaneous communication to random people.
Interests : Computers, physics, philosophy and chess
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Charged for riding a bike Empty
PostSubject: Charged for riding a bike   Charged for riding a bike Icon_minitime19/11/2007, 8:06 am

Ok, admittingly he has very unusual sexual inclinations, but should he really be put on a sex offender's register for this?

Is it really much different from using a sex toy? (even though a bike hasn't been designed for this purpose)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/7095134.stm
Back to top Go down
Nat
Girl on Fire
Girl on Fire

Female
Number of posts : 2973
Here For : a daft laugh
Interests : talking bollocks till dawn
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Charged for riding a bike   Charged for riding a bike Icon_minitime20/11/2007, 2:19 am

I think he was charged because here were other people present i.e the cleaners, although what he does in the privacy of his own room should be up to him

Is a hostel classd as in public?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=543535976
Kat
Green Eyed Gal
Green Eyed Gal

Female
Number of posts : 3126
Here For : friends / chat

PostSubject: Re: Charged for riding a bike   Charged for riding a bike Icon_minitime21/11/2007, 8:46 am

well he must have been TYRED not to have heard the cleaners come in. It must be embarrassing for him to be SPOKE of in such a way. Fancy being SADDLED with such a stigma!

I would imagine many men have been with the local bike but never got put on a register for it!

So he had sex with an inanimate object.... None of you knew my ex husband!

So does that mean women should be put on a register for indulging in the delights of Ann summers toys?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charged for riding a bike   Charged for riding a bike Icon_minitime29/11/2007, 11:12 pm

If I were him I would sue the hostel for invasion of privacy!
Ooops, that's the American in me coming out.

Who cares if he has sex with an inanimate object?!
Better that than molesting or raping children, animals, or women! I mean really! What the hell?! It is no one's business but his own!

Kat, I agree with you! I think there are loads of women who could be in trouble for using those types of toys if it were made an issue!
Back to top Go down
Ignatious Riley

Ignatious Riley

Male
Number of posts : 1112
Here For : What Seems Like An Eternity
Interests : Living The Life Of Riley
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Charged for riding a bike   Charged for riding a bike Icon_minitime30/11/2007, 9:42 am

Kat wrote:
well he must have been TYRED not to have heard the cleaners come in. It must be embarrassing for him to be SPOKE of in such a way. Fancy being SADDLED with such a stigma!

His official SPOKEsperson said that he denies it being kinky as he didn't chain it up beforehands. Furthermore he didn't go the dirty route and mess with its mud flaps but was apprehensive in case it was on its monthly cycle.

They checked his computer to see if he had been peddling any erotic images on the web. The cleaner apparently walked into the room and saw him pumping away at the back wheel. She couldn't get to grips with the situation and saw him oiled up but the guy still reckons that he's been framed.

Apparently he had a wheelie good time and wishes people would give him a brake. Although in future he'll keep his brain in gear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ronchurch
Kat
Green Eyed Gal
Green Eyed Gal

Female
Number of posts : 3126
Here For : friends / chat

PostSubject: Re: Charged for riding a bike   Charged for riding a bike Icon_minitime30/11/2007, 10:42 am

🤣 🤣 🤣

alright clever trousers!!!
Back to top Go down
Ignatious Riley

Ignatious Riley

Male
Number of posts : 1112
Here For : What Seems Like An Eternity
Interests : Living The Life Of Riley
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Charged for riding a bike   Charged for riding a bike Icon_minitime30/11/2007, 10:53 am

Is riding a bike any worse than riding a horse?

I mean I know you've got to feed one regularly and stuff but they perform similar functions, no?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ronchurch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charged for riding a bike   Charged for riding a bike Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charged for riding a bike
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Forumates :: Friendship :: On Your Soapbox-
Jump to: